Services / Battery Service
How it's done:
- Positive and negative cables are disconnected from the battery.
- The battery terminals and cable ends are cleaned and serviced.
- The battery is reconnected or replaced.
- Battery is load tested for voltage output, resistance and capacity.
For everything to operate correctly in your car, the battery and its cables should be in optimal condition. A battery can easily cause corrosion, and cables can become loose or frayed, or wander into other unsafe areas of the hood.
We test the battery and cables every time your car has routine maintenance performed with us.
What are the common symptoms indicating you need to service the battery/cables?
- Car has trouble starting.
- Visible deposits or corrosion on the battery.
- Signs of wear on the battery cables.