Check Engine Light Service
Services / Check Engine Light Service
How it's done:
- You come to us with your check engine light on.
- We run a diagnostic scan and read the codes using a scanner.
- We Interpret the codes.
- Provide you with a diagnosis.
The light typically turns on in one of two ways: solidly lit, or blinking on and off. When your check engine light comes on and stays on you have time to make an appointment or drop in so we can help figure out what’s caused it. It may be something as trivial as a loose gas cap.
If your check engine light blinks on and off, this indicates a serious engine issue and use should stop driving in the next safe place, as soon as possible. The car should be looked at by a mechanic before being driven again.
- Come see us for a free diagnostic check when your check engine light first appears.
- Stop driving immediately and have it towed if the check engine light is flashing.